Thursday, June 11, 2015

Challenge 1.0

So I think it's about time to get back to working out... I was running and loving it until my knee started acting up and it just hasn't been the same, but I need something to motivate me and get me working out.  I called my mom and asked about all the popular workouts like P90X, Insanity, Jillian Michaels and she didn't have great reviews for those programs, but she had seen something online called "Bikini Mommy something or other" and told me it had great views so I should check it out.  Turns out it's called Bikini Body Mommy.  Now I know what you're all thinking... "you're not a mom" or "bikini what?" Well you just have to check it out before you say anything. Okay?


It's a challenge with about 20 minute workouts for 90 days.  She's real.  She does the workouts right along with you and is huffing and puffing and sweating just like you.  All the other workout videos you see of the perfectly trim instructors doing every workout like it should be the easiest part of your day are a JOKE!  I am loving Bikini Body Mommy!

I have never sweated so much in my entire life... okay maybe that's not true, I probably sweated like this in high school when I played sports, but still for only 20 minutes a day she gives you quite the workout.  I just finished Day 3 and I'm walking around like an old woman in need of a hip replacement!

If you're looking for an awesome way to get back in shape I highly recommend checking out Briana Christine's program!  You'll be sorry, but definitely not sorry.

Youtube Channel:

Website:

No comments:

Post a Comment