Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Oh right I have a blog...

Well... I remembered that I have one of these things and that I should probably post something so my very few followers (who also see me on Twitter, Facebook and what have you) know I am still alive.  Since school ended I have been living in a 55+ Community; yes you read that right, a 55 and older community.  Now I know you are all thinking that I sit around playing Canasta, Bingo and all those stereotypical old folk games, but I actually sit in my basement watching tv or on my computer, work, or hang out with family.  The summer has been good.  But I have been a little lonely.  I miss my friends and the wild times I had become accustomed to since the end of August last year.  The 55+ Community, Crystal Cove, is starting to rub off on me: I can't stay up too late without getting tired, I watch the news like it's my job, and I sit on the back porch to just sit there. I'm excited to be back on campus and hanging out with people my age and always having people around to do something with.  Hope y'all are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment