Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Love my Job!

I am so lucky! I have a brand new job that I absolutely love. I am a technician at Excel Eye Center of Lehi. Basically I take patients back and do all the preliminary stuff before the doctor comes in and takes over. And an added plus is that I get to wear scrubs everyday which are super comfortable... this girl ain't complaining about a thing.
For all of you back home in Boston, I am sad to say that I won't be coming home except for short vacations. It's kind of weird that I am establishing a life of my own out here. I have places to live and a job that I will have until who knows when. It is odd to think of me permanently in Utah until I get married/finish school/something drastic happens. I feel old; a grown up that has things to think about every day. How did I get here so fast?

No comments:

Post a Comment