Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Reason...

I absolutely love sundays! It is honestly the best day of the week. There are so many reasons why it is the best day of the week. For starters, I get to sleep in and go to church at noon. I love going to church, they are the best three hours. I have so many great teachers with great lessons. Second I get my laundry done and a homecooked meal. How many freshman can actually say that they get a homecooked meal once a week? Hardly any! I am so loved and blessed. The best part of my sunday is getting to skype/facetime/call with my best friends and my family. I don't always get to talk to everyone, but I try my hardest to talk to most everyone. I don't know how people spanned the distance before technology was invented, life just would not be the same!

Today was especially special! I woke up to a text message telling me that my aunt and uncle had their baby this morning. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to attend church, but I did get to go to the hospital and see my new baby cousin. She is absolutely adorable and perfect. I am so grateful that I live in Utah and was able to go visit them immediately. So, so cute!

And that is why I LOVE sundays!

No comments:

Post a Comment