
I cannot express the happiness that I have had for the past two weeks! I love it here at BYU... the Spirit here is soooo strong! I love the gospel with all my heart and to be able to talk about it whenever I want and for everyone around me to completely understand me is awesome! I literally walk around campus with a smile on my face for no reason at all. I cannot explain the gratitude I have in my heart for everything. Before I left the nest I was so worried about doing well in school, having enough time, being productive enough and to top it all I was concerned about money. But I walk around without a care in the world, and I know I will be just fine as long as I live righteously and do what is right. Life is wonderful! I have the greatest friends in the world and life is just grand! I hope you understand my happiness about what I am saying and this is not just rambling... it probably is but whatever! And I also hope that you can see the beauty and happiness in your own life!
No comments:
Post a Comment